You totally threw me off balance when I got your comment... AT NIGHT!! (I forgot all about you saying you now have a computer and internet access at home.) Seriously.. it felt odd to see you post so late. Welcome aboard! :)
And Thank you. This size really doesn't do it justice... Seeing the key and being able to Identify all the Mountains in that pic is the icing on the cake! :) I really like my camera! :)
4 comments:
Nice...bet you wish it wasn't quite a hazy day! The colors would have been awesome!
"...would have been awesome!"??
They Still Are! Even with the haziness of the day.
Blogger will only upload a width of 1600. :(
I can't wait to print this and one and have it framed.
Wow ZZ... you have developed a real nice talent for taking pictures. (Yes - pun intended. But compliment very sincere. :-) )
-JQP
JQP!
You totally threw me off balance when I got your comment... AT NIGHT!! (I forgot all about you saying you now have a computer and internet access at home.) Seriously.. it felt odd to see you post so late. Welcome aboard! :)
And Thank you. This size really doesn't do it justice... Seeing the key and being able to Identify all the Mountains in that pic is the icing on the cake! :)
I really like my camera! :)
~ZZ
Post a Comment