Raindrops,Teardrops & Rainbows
I was out on a golf course on July 22, 2009 when it started to downpour. After it stopped, this is what was left. I used my Verizon Dare Camera Phone to take this photo. If you look about 1-1/4 inches to the left of that beautiful rainbow, you might be able to slightly detect the faint hint of a second rainbow, which was more visible in real time.
This particular rainbow holds special meaning to me, that's very near and dear to my heart. 12 days prior, my beautiful niece was killed tragically in a head-on car crash. And while my own teardrops fell like those raindrops that day, I believe that beautiful rainbow is like my niece's smile.
She lit up the world.
© 2009 Greeneyezz
EXIF Data:
Camera: VX-9700 (Dare Camera Phone)
Shutter Speed:
Aperture: F/
Flash Mode:
Focal Length:
ISO Speed:
Exposure Compensation:
-'CameraPhone Shot'
0 comments:
Post a Comment