Autumn Adirondack 'Frosty' Leaf
---------------------------------------------------------
Footnote: The above photo was taken while hiking up Ampersand Mountain in the Adirondack High Peak Region. That is indeed frost that you see along it's outline. At the time when I saw this, shining rays of sunlight were streaming down and as they kissed those frosted leaves, they sparkled like tiny shimmering diamonds. Unfortunately, I was unable to capture that sparkling splendour with my camera.

© 2008 Greeneyezz

2 comments:
Great shot Greeneyezz! Excellent composition. I like the touch of frost along the edges.
And Yes that is me in the photo on my site :-) however, that was taken in my younger days.
And thank you for the compliment about my photography. Next year I will have my own website to showcase my photography. Maybe then after you see my prices we can talk about the Leaf photo you like so much :-) If you want to LOL
Also, thanks for visiting! I’ve noticed that since I’ve removed my writings my readership has dropped off substantially. But that's fine.
I have changed my blog around a bit. The About Me page is now the front page and doing so I deleted your comment and my response. SO ...
I'm responding to you here OK? LOL
Have a great Halloween.
I'm going to stay home on Halloween night and scare little kids for the hell of it and eat all their treats instead of handing them out ;-)
~JD
JD, Thank you. From you that means alot. :) I just wished I could have caught the sun's sparkles in the frosty outline. It was beautiful to see. I had thought (for a brief second) of adding a couple sparkles though PS, but changed my mind.
I was happy to see a glimpse of you though. It's always nice to be able to put a face to the writing.
Prices of your photo. lol I figured as much! Just keep in mind...I'm a Clinical Social Worker, not a psychiatrist.
There's a difference.
It's evident in my paycheck. :)
Readership has dropped off?? Aww, I don't understand why? I'm really sorry to hear that.
I'm wondering if you've thought of maybe structuring it similarly to how I have mine. Your main blog would be your poetry, and having the Photo part be a separate link off of your main blog. That way, when you do update your photoblog, you can also post a blurb about it on your main site.
Obviously I have it set up as two blogs, but I operate from the main one. Don't know if that will help or not.
I do know that you have me as a faithful reader.
I enjoy your style. Sometimes I have to re-read a few times and even look things up, but like I said before, I learn something new that way. :)
Regarding the MW site, it might be nice if you added an rss feef for the comments too.
Halloween. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I have an oportunity to go to a hotel-party with a band who is playing and that I like. I'm not sure yet.
~ZZ
Post a Comment