I had walked aound Onondaga Lake last night going over the single lane bridge and continuing from there. I ended up at the far opposite side from where Carousal Mall is located. I don't know if you are familiar with that area or not, it's a bit more desolate, being less traveled, but there's a spot there, where you can view the entire length of Onondaga Lake to where the skyline of Syracuse is. (You'd be facing East when viewing that City Skyline from that direction.) I unfortunately did not have my camera with me at the time. I want to return there, but at something like 6:30 - 7 AM, just as the sun rises and is just above that city skyline. It'll make for a kick ass photo, I'm sure.
I already told my sister she *has* to come with me, I'm not going to that desolate area all by myself at 7 AM. ;)
2 comments:
That's cool, last night I got up at 4 am. and the whole lawn was lite up by the moon. It was kind of spooky. Your camera is taking great pictures. : )
4thefun
Thanks 4.
I had walked aound Onondaga Lake last night going over the single lane bridge and continuing from there. I ended up at the far opposite side from where Carousal Mall is located. I don't know if you are familiar with that area or not, it's a bit more desolate, being less traveled, but there's a spot there, where you can view the entire length of Onondaga Lake to where the skyline of Syracuse is. (You'd be facing East when viewing that City Skyline from that direction.) I unfortunately did not have my camera with me at the time. I want to return there, but at something like 6:30 - 7 AM, just as the sun rises and is just above that city skyline. It'll make for a kick ass photo, I'm sure.
I already told my sister she *has* to come with me, I'm not going to that desolate area all by myself at 7 AM. ;)
Post a Comment