Thanks for the encouraging words. I really need to spend some time with my camera, figuring out all the functions to it. I expect that as the weather gets better (and prettier) I'll be out and about more. I'm looking forward to going to Chittenango Falls and in the fingerlakes.
I'm on your cousin's site now.
Wow! Beautiful set up for his site! I'm enjoying the Celtic Music on his Ireland pics too!
Beautiful shots. I'm going to have to spend some time looking over the whole site. From what I'm seeing so far, I really like.
Glad you like his web site. He is awesome if I do say so myself. lol My favorites on the right side are the dad & baby, and the hands & baby's feet. I love black & white photo's. You will have a lot of fun in the fall this year too, but I'm not in a hurry to get there yet!! I've been looking at new camera's also, maybe you could share with me what kind of camera you have?
If you scroll down on my Refections site to where I posted about SU, I give the model of the Canon that I bought...it's a link that will tell you all the specifications on it, directly from Canon's website.
I LOVE those two photos too! They're both incredible.
Can I just say...I left your cousin's site on, with the Celtic Music...a good deal of the evening last night! It's beautiful music. I haven't had the opportunity to go through his whole site yet..just the Irish Pics, which btw were wonderful!
I'll be checking out the whole thing soon. His set up of his site is incredible too. Very Professional.
5 comments:
Beautiful, very beautiful way to express oneself. The thing about photography, everyone feels and takes away something different.
I love it!!
Great Job on the photo's. I love them. Sometime when you get a chance, take a look at my cousins photos of Ireland.
http://www.patcrowephotography.com/
I love the people he finds to photograph. Your doing great, looking forward to more pictures. : )
4thefun...
4thefun -
Thanks for the encouraging words. I really need to spend some time with my camera, figuring out all the functions to it.
I expect that as the weather gets better (and prettier) I'll be out and about more. I'm looking forward to going to Chittenango Falls and in the fingerlakes.
I'm on your cousin's site now.
Wow! Beautiful set up for his site! I'm enjoying the Celtic Music on his Ireland pics too!
Beautiful shots. I'm going to have to spend some time looking over the whole site. From what I'm seeing so far, I really like.
Thanks for the heads up!
~ZZ
Glad you like his web site. He is awesome if I do say so myself. lol
My favorites on the right side are the dad & baby, and the hands & baby's feet. I love black & white photo's. You will have a lot of fun in the fall this year too, but I'm not in a hurry to get there yet!!
I've been looking at new camera's also, maybe you could share with me what kind of camera you have?
4thefun
Good morning 4thefun,
If you scroll down on my Refections site to where I posted about SU, I give the model of the Canon that I bought...it's a link that will tell you all the specifications on it, directly from Canon's website.
I LOVE those two photos too! They're both incredible.
Can I just say...I left your cousin's site on, with the Celtic Music...a good deal of the evening last night! It's beautiful music. I haven't had the opportunity to go through his whole site yet..just the Irish Pics, which btw were wonderful!
I'll be checking out the whole thing soon. His set up of his site is incredible too.
Very Professional.
~ZZ
Post a Comment