Ya know, I've always thought that would be a great idea, if it was ever possible to incorporate your other senses like Olfactory, Aural, or even taste, in a blog. I recall adding a automatic starting soundtrack of heavy rain and thunder and lightening to a poem I wrote that had to do with Thunder & Lightening.
I LOVE lilac bushes too, they are so intensely scented, they really perfume the surrounding air. I hope you get that as well. You'll have to let me know.
2 comments:
I wish your photo's came with the scent. beautiful.. I asked for a lilac bush for my birthday this year. Very nice pics.
4thefun
Ya know, I've always thought that would be a great idea, if it was ever possible to incorporate your other senses like Olfactory, Aural, or even taste, in a blog.
I recall adding a automatic starting soundtrack of heavy rain and thunder and lightening to a poem I wrote that had to do with Thunder & Lightening.
I LOVE lilac bushes too, they are so intensely scented, they really perfume the surrounding air.
I hope you get that as well.
You'll have to let me know.
~ZZ
Post a Comment